- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, with external constituents (prospects, customers, third-parties,…) and with fellow employees and Management.
- Excellent presentation skills, both externally with prospects, customers, and third-parties, as well as internally within the company.
- Successful and demonstratable skills to multi-task; successfully implement many and varied opportunities, programs, and/or projects continually.
- Sound business acumen for many and varied business opportunities and challenges.
- Create, develop, deliver, and implement well-reasoned recommendations and sound business decisions to Management timely.
- Effectively and successfully build relationships with prospects, customers, third-parties, fellow employees, and Management.
- Outstanding skills of taking the initiative, accurately assessing situations, circumstances, and opportunities, and then implementing successful solutions in a timely manner.
- Successful and demonstratable experience timely responding to/with and resolving opportunities, questions, concerns, and challenges.
- Exceptional project management, organizational, communication, and presentation skills, including all those customer-facing, external, and internal.
- Thrives working in a fast-paced, dynamic, active and high-volume work environment.
- Competent and proficient with all Microsoft applications and an ability to learn more.
A minimum of three (3) years working in a similar role at a business-to-business manufacturing company with diverse product and service solutions.
High School Diploma, GED, Associates or Bachelor Degree in Business, Business Management, Marketing, or Liberal Arts.